Students from all over the world try to find persuasive essay topics ideas. You may be allowed to choose a topic related to society, music, death, girls, money, age, animals, food, etc. This essay is important to write a public speech and support your idea with right words rather than argument.
Children at schools start to learn how to write, and a child can get help from a parent. In high school, students are required to spend more time writing essays, and in a college, they write complicated papers, including an argumentative essay, research paper, etc. A long list of tasks may affect the real quality of life and health. Worsening family relationships also take place because to receive good grades, students spend hours at classes, read a number of sources, etc. It is important to choose the best topic in order to create great work. It is not illegal to use our free tips, and you should do it in order to write the best persuasive essay.
What is a persuasive essay?
Many students do not understand the difference between persuasive essays and argument essays. They may have the same topics, but an argumentative essay requires discussing an alternate point of view, while persuasive essays attempt to persuade the reader so that he or she to agree with your opinion or idea. You still have to do some research using a number of sources of information to know how to express your ideas. Checking out examples of similar academic papers is not illegal, and each student will feel that it makes his or her work much easier. Before choosing a topic, check what your essay should consist of.
A persuasive essay includes three main sections:
- Introduction is the beginning of your persuasive essay. It should be interesting for reading to grab attention. Here you provide the thesis or argument that will be explained later.
- Body may have 3-5 paragraphs, each of which examines one of the controversial issues to support your thesis.
- Conclusion is the final part of your persuasive essay. Here you will summarize the main points of your work on a certain topic.
A persuasive essay may have different numbers of pages depending on the level of educational institution and topic. Learning how to write a persuasive essay is one of the essential skills that people need to use daily in different fields from job to law. Students from different countries are required to write this type of academic paper. Writing it may be challenging because you need to state and support something, and it is extremely important to choose the right topic. A good topic is the one that you find interesting. In fact, it may even be fun to create a persuasive essay if you choose the engaging topic. Below you will find the list of persuasive essay topics that you can choose something out from.
Persuasive essay topics for beginners
- Students should have less homework.
- Children should get paid for good grades.
- People need more holidays.
- Winter is great for family time.
- Long hair ку better than short hair.
- Adults should grow own vegetables.
- Gym classes are more important than music classes.
- Children should be able to vote.
- Children deserve to get paid for additional activities.
- People in all countries should provide food for the poor.
- Classes should take place in the evenings.
- City life has many advantages over country life.
- It is possible to change the world.
- Skateboard helmets should be made mandatory.
Persuasive essay topics for the intermediate level
- Household trash limits should be imposed by the government.
- All students must wear uniforms.
- Teenagers should be required to take classes to be prepared to be a parent.
- School uniform should not be obligatory.
- Children should be required to read more.
- Too much money will not bring happiness.
- High schools should offer degrees in art.
- Advertisements send negative signals to young women.
- Age 12 is too young for babysitting.
- Students should have the opportunity to study in another country.
- Driving tests must be mandatory after age 65.
- School days should start later.
- Parents of bullies must pay a fine.
- Using cell phones during driving should be made illegal.
- Teens should be able to choose when to go to sleep.
- All schools must have bullying awareness programs.
- Bullies at school should be punished.
- The school year should be made longer.
- There should be a mandatory exam for high school.
- Public transit should become private.
- Pets should be allowed in school.
- Beauty contests affect body image.
- We need a military draft.
- Every American citizen should know Spanish.
- There should be one world currency.
- Every immigrant should speak good English.
- College athletes should have salaries.
- Teachers should be paid more.
- Professional sports should not have cheerleaders.
- Teenagers should be allowed to start driving at 14.
- The legal drinking age should start at 19.
- Children under 15 should not have Facebook pages.
Persuasive essay topics for the advanced level
- Let’s replace grades with a pass or fail.
- Every family should have a survival plan.
- Parents should talk to children about drugs.
- People should be arrested for abandoning their pets.
- Members of Congress should be subject to term limits.
- Recreational marijuana should not be banned.
- For using legal marijuana, people should pay tax.
- Free speech should have no limitations.
- Recycling should be mandatory for everyone.
- All US citizens have constitutional rights to health care.
- The educational system should be changed.
- Social Security should be private.
- We should not use products made from animals.
- Professional football is violent, and it should be banned.
- There should be better sex education in schools.
- School tests are not effective.
- Pregnant women should visit parenting lessons.
- The United States should have a border wall with Canada and Mexico.
- Medical tests on animals should be made illegal.
- The Electoral College is not effective.
- An individual's right to privacy is more important than public safety.
- Violent games cause people to become violent in real life.
- Climate change should be the main concern.
When looking for a topic for your persuasive essay, you may want to choose something related to your personal interest. There is something that will be engaging for girls or those who love cars. Maybe you want to write about death, society, friends, something that you consider dangerous, etc.
Remember, that the quality of your persuasive writing depends on how much interest you have for your work. It is also important to follow the requirement of your tutor. If it is still too hard to prepare even a page of your work, you want to use an online writing service. You need to leave your doubts behind because lives of lots of students became better thanks to professional writing services like this one.
If you have any questions, you can reach their representatives by email. Your paper will be prepared based on the requirements that you give. You can do everything from your home, which is very convenient.